Who ‘we’ ‘us’ are
Setsquare Creative Solutions Limited are a multidisciplinary design agency. Our registered address is; Office Suite 1, Shrieves Walk, Sheep Street, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6GJ.
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
Further details of which are available from the Information Commissioner’s website www.ico.org.uk
- Information you provide
- When you enquire about our services you will provide us with certain personal information (name, email address & contact details). This information may be provided online through our website, by telephone, by email or via direct contact with a member of the team. This information will be stored on our internal computer systems and is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to your relationship with us only.
- We have a legal obligation to process and share client and supplier personal data, that is given to us by you, in order to make payments, create invoices and to complete company financial records.
- The use of the Setsquare Creative Solutions website includes collecting the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page. An IP address reveals no information other than the number assigned to the user and the data collected is used only for statistical analysis.
- We will update your information whenever we get the opportunity to keep it current, accurate and complete.
- Third Parties used by us to provide our services to you
- Financial third parties that are used by us are, but not limited to; Cognitor Accountancy Limited and Xero Limited.
- Marketing third parties that are used by us to deliver services for clients are, but not limited to; MailChimp, Google, Crazy Egg, Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Hosting third parties that are used by us are, but not limited to; Tagadab and Amazon web service.
- All servers where Setsquare client websites are hosted are located in the United Kingdom or Europe.
- The information which is registered by our servers are the users IP (Internet Protocol) address. An IP address reveals no information other than the number assigned to the user.
- We do not use this technology to get any personal data against your knowledge or free will (i.e., automatically recording e-mail addresses of visitors).
- Nor do we use it for any purpose other than to help us monitor traffic on your website, assist in technical support or (in case of criminal activity or misuse of our information) to cooperate with law enforcement.
- What we will NOT do with your personal data
- We do not sell or rent any personal information to third parties
- We will not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent or unless we are required to do so by law.
- We will not use your personal information – whether that be an email or physical address – for our own marketing purposes unless the data gathered was obtained in a clear manner and communicated the intended usage.
- How we protect information
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and is protected using industry standard Secure Layer (SSL) Encryption Technology.
- In line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 we follow strict security procedures to ensure that personal information is not damaged, destroyed or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to your information. The Information that we collect is stored in a secure facility with restricted physical access. We also use a number of security measures to prevent electronic access. Where information is shared with third parties in line with this policy similar security measures are used to protect your information.
- If the services supplied to you include password creation and/or protection we will ensure that any password information stored is encrypted to ensure the highest cyber security.
- We will retain your information for a reasonable period or for as long as is required by law.
- We will endeavour to permanently erase your personal data once it reaches the end of it retention period or where we receive a valid request from you to do so. However, some of your data may still exist within our systems. For our purposes, this data will be beyond use, meaning that while it still exists on a system, it cannot be readily accessed by operational systems, processes or staff.
- The Internet is not a secure medium and as such you acknowledge and agree that Setsquare Creative Solutions Ltd. shall not, to the fullest extent permitted by law, be liable to you for any unauthorised usage, interception, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data.
- When communicating with Setsquare Creative Solutions Ltd. by email you should ensure that you take all reasonable precautions to protect any sensitive personal data.
- How to contact Setsquare Creative Solutions Ltd.
If you wish to make a data subject access request (a request for access to your personal data), withdraw consent or report a data breach under the Data Protection Act 2018, please write to Setsquare Creative Solutions Ltd, Office Suite 1, Shrieves Walk, Sheep Street, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6GJ or email to Joanne Flowers email@example.com and we shall acknowledge your request and confirm what we will need from you to carry out your request.
Last updated 23 May 2018